The CIA at Copia, 500 1st Street, Napa
Curated tasting of award-winning rosés from The 2018 Competition. Artful food pairings by star chef students from The Culinary Institute of America (Greystone). New, brilliant Wine and Beverage students creating new “rosé refreshers” and cocktails. Plus, entertaining presentations on XR Talks. Music by Steel Jam.
Jaxon Keys Winery and Distillery, Hopland (Mendocino County)
Experience all the savory ways Rosé adds color and spirit to your holiday celebrations. Bravura multi-course feast prepared by star chef students from the Mendocino College acclaimed Culinary Arts program, paired up with the artisanal Rosés crafted by the brilliant producers of Hopland and Redwood Valley.
Watch for more announcements soon.
Best of Show, Best of Class, Double Gold
- DRAXTON WINES, 2017 Draxton Pinot Meunier
- LAZY CREEK VINEYARDS, 2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- SIMPLE LIFE, 2017 Rosé
Gold, Best of Class
- FLEUR DE MER, 2017 Cotes de Provence Rosé
- Alexander Valley Vineyards, 2017 Dry Rosé of Sangiovese
- Blue Sky Vineyard, 2017 Rosé
- Domaine Anderson, 2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Fillmore West Vineyards, 2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Galena Cellars Vineyard and Winery, NV Chambourcin Rosé
- Handley Cellars, 2017 Pinot Noir Rosé
- Illinois Sparkling Co., 2016 Brut Rosé de Saignée
- J Vineyards, NV Brut Rosé
- Le Grand Courtage, NV Brut Rosé
- Marilyn Wines, 2017 Marilyn Monroe Rosé
- Muscardini Cellars, 2017 Rosato de Sangiovese
- Red Car, 2017 Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Wilson of Dry Creek, 2017 Dorothy’s Rosé
Any questions about the competition or up coming events? Let us know what you need, and a human will get back to you within 48 hours.