The CIA at Copia, 500 1st Street, Napa
- An unforgettable immersive experience in excellence for both the serious foodie and adventurous explorer. Come early and spend the afternoon reveling in all the surprising encounters that await.Our setting is in the heart of Napa, at The CIA at Copia’s spectacular outdoor amphitheater and patio so get ready for some spontaneous arts events as well. Amble through themed tasting areas, each inspired by the four major production centers for Rosé: France, Italy, the US, and Spain. Gifted teams of students from the CIA (Greystone) dazzle you with their mouth-watering creations. Pace yourself by checking out the entertaining and informative presentations by top tier winemakers, tastemakers and influencers in the Theater with Experience Rosé Talks. The Culinary Institute of America’s newest location in downtown Napa, the CIA at Copia, offers food and wine experiences to the public, including hands-on cooking and beverage classes, culinary demonstrations, shopping, dining, community events, private events, and more. It is the first public-facing facility for the college.Tickets:
- The VIP Experience: $125 in advance; $130 at the door if available
- All Access Admission: $85 in advance; $90 at the door
- Designated Drive: $40 in advance; $45 at the door
- The VIP Experience:
- An exclusive invitation to attend Media Day of The 2018 Competition. Thursday, April 19, 6 to 7:30 pm, Soda Rock Winery, Healdsburg. The first announcement of results of The 2018 Competition; gold-and-above winners invited to pour. Not open to the public. You must order before Friday, April 14 to be invited!
- At Copia: Reserved parking space; opportunity to participate in a private tasting panel with four winemakers; the VIP patio reserved for VIP guests